Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kissing Montevideo Goodbye - for now

I have bought my ticket and am returning home. I fly out of Montevideo on a three legged journey on June 4th and arrive in Los Angeles California early on the 5th. Then I catch another flight headed to Seattle where I will touch down around 11 am. It´s going to be 32 hours from initial takeoff to my final landing, excluding the fact I will arrive a few hours early to the Montevideo airport for check in, and also excluding the time it will take me to exit Seatac airport and get home. I am guessing all in all it will be around 35 hours of travel time.

The problem with cheap tickets, so enticing yet ultimately horrible.

I am currently packing and gathering all my stuff and pondering how to protect fragile items.

Mari is going to stay in Montevideo a bit longer. As neither of us has much going on back in the states, she can continue to remain here and hang out with friends and family a bit more. She is also pursuing the removal of her cyst, which now lies deflated and dormant, but still gives a twinge of pain here and there and needs to be taken care of once and for all.

Personally, I need to get myself back to the states and start seriously searching for a job in order to get myself into my career path. Look out engineering firms, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment