Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrating 36 years of Travis!

Tomorrow, April 30th, is my 36th birthday. So I thought I would take a moment to share some old pictures of myself taken long ago when I was young, vibrant, and full of hair.

Not quite sure what I am doing here.

Decorating christmas cookies.


Travis, my Grandma, and my brother Kyle. Long, long ago.


Travis and most likely, his first acoustic guitar (of many).


Travis and Joe, in California. We took a raodtrip to see a 3 day concert in Berkley when we were just little kids.


And finally, throughout all the years and jobs and haircuts and fashion disasters, I finally landed here and now. Happy Birthday to me. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. happy B day Travis.
    i'll have a beer for you tonight :)

    been always enjoying your blog secretly, but now officially :P

    Maki from Japan

    ReplyDelete